Our client is looking for a friendly and professional Receptionist/Administrative Assistant ‘Superstar’ to join their hard-working team!
The successful candidate will take their own initiative to complete tasks as they arise; will be a strong team player who interacts well with all kinds of people; will have strong computer skills and exposure to a variety of software programs; and will have a knack with numbers to assist the Accounting Manager with data entry of accounts payable.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Our client is an award winning Construction Company based in Kelowna, BC. Their well-established reputation has evolved over three decades – helping their clients navigate the exciting journey of new home construction. Our client is committed to delivering quality construction from commencement to completion in collaboration with their valued clients.
- Data entry and invoicing
- Answering phones and greeting clients
- Inputting information for the budget
- Provide support to Accounting Manager for projects as requested
- Support office team with various administrative requests
- Coordinate office and boardroom to accommodate meetings
- File management
- The successful candidate will have a minimum 2 years of experience in administration
- College certificate or diploma in administration and accounting would be an asset, but, not a requirement
- Experience with software programs such as Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and Sage
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Above average organizational skills
- Possess a strong work ethic
Come join a great team!
Only those being considered will be contacted, we thank all who applied.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com