Are you searching for the next step in your career? Our client is a leader in the Healthcare industry with a reputation of high service levels and superior management.
Our client is looking for a strong, experienced Operations Manager with a passion for the elderly to join our team! If you have years of nursing back ground we want you!
Our client is positioning itself to become a leader in the Canadian Health Care Industry and know that their success is all thanks to the hardworking and passionate people who make up their team.
What we will offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- Paid vacation and sick entitlement, as we believe in employees’ well being.
- A benefits package that includes Extended Health & Dental Care (Chiropractor, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, etc), Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and Out of Country Emergency Care.
- Educational opportunities where we will fund your education, if approved, to help advance your career with us.
- A Talent Management Program where we will grow and develop you into supervisor and managerial roles, if desired.
- Internal opportunities at other locations within our company, since we believe in promoting from within.
- A fun environment with company events and activities. We celebrate site anniversaries, years of service, professional appreciations, staff appreciation events and an annual Holiday party.
What we need from you:
- Graduation from a recognized Nursing program and a minimum of 5 years recent related experience in a geriatric setting, including three years at a management level or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Current registration with CRNBC, CRPNBC, CLPNBC or equivalent experience and education.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Maintains a Valid First Aid and CPR “A” certificate.
If you are a kind, caring individual who enjoys connecting with and making a difference in the lives of elders – Apply Today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org