You’re ready to work. We’re ready to help!
At Aspire Recruitment Solutions, we connect job seekers like you with exciting job opportunities in British Columbia every day. We offer our services in a professional manner at no cost to the job seeker!
Our client, a Vernon based construction company, is seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to oversee general accounting operations.
The successful candidate will combine excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to control and verify financial transactions and ensure accuracy and effectiveness.
If you are highly organized, detail-oriented, excel at multi-tasking and enjoy working with people, we want to hear from you!
The Senior Accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close.
Other Duties would include, but not be limited to the following:
- Account reconciliations
- Assist with auditing (year end)
- Manager accounting department
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- CPA Accounting Designation
- Related working experience in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills
- Operation experience with accounting, bookkeeping and tax software
- Strong aptitude for verbal and written communications
- Confidence in interpersonal interactions
If the above describes the kind opportunity you are looking for, please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Thank you in advance for your interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org