- Receiving invoices and ensuring they are checked, coded and approved by department heads.
- Gathering and reviewing real estate documents
- Create, maintain and update spreadsheets.
- Assisting the construction supervisor to ensure correct quoting is provided through the build process.
- Updating and maintaining client files (including data entry)
- Communication with clients, realtors, and lawyers/notaries (including updates throughout the process)
- Managing multiple files at once and meeting important timelines
- Managing and organizing the internal database system
- May at times provide administrative support to all levels of the organization.
- Produces reports from a variety of information sources and databases.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 3 years administration related experience.
- Previous experience in the real estate industry is an asset.
- Must be proficient with WORD, Excel, e-mail, internet use and computerized documentation.
- Strong ability to work cooperatively within a team environment.
- Self-motivation and ability to complete work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multitask with high attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must have basic bookkeeping knowledge of credits, debits and ledgers.
- High level of discretion required in dealing with confidential matters.
- Other duties as assigned.
Hours: 8am-4pm, Monday to Thursday
- Attention to detail
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org