Our client, Bell Lumber & Pole, has been owned and run by the Bell family since it was incorporated in 1909 and has developed a solid reputation of supplying quality wood poles to the standards & specification of utility companies throughout North America. Operations exist in the US Midwest, Idaho, Washington, and British Columbia.
They are seeking an enthusiastic, team-player who is interested in working as an Office Administration in a fast paced, dynamic environment! This position will work in the corporate office in Vernon, BC.
This position offers a competitive compensation package, commensurate with experience.
The Office Administration is responsible for providing administrative support for the group of companies operating in the USA and Canada. The Clerk will have contact with the company’s employees, executives, vendors, customers, lease companies, others and will report to the Financial Accounting Manager.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
Administrative responsibilities include but not limited to:
- answer and direct phone calls
- provide general support to visitors
- produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, and faxes
- receive, sort and distribute the mail
- maintain computer and manual filing systems, including legal files
- maintain and replenish office and kitchen supplies
- maintain office equipment and coordinate repairs
- organize travel arrangements
- provide administrative support to various departments (data entry, filing, copying, etc.)
- organize office events
- process customer credit applications, includes obtaining references and credit score
- provide support to executive-level staff
- handle other administrative projects when necessary
- other duties as assigned
- proven administrative experience
- knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- attention to detail and problem solving skills
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- strong organizational and planning skills
- ability to work in harmony with co-workers
- understanding of confidentiality
- proficient in MS Office
- knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX is an asset
- college diploma/degree in a related field considered an asset
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org