The HR Administrative Assistant is a hands-on representative of the Human Resources Department whose job is to help facilitate HR functions. While this position reports directly to the Regional Manager and will be assigned specific operational functions, direction for HR functions will come from the Manager, People or VP, People. The primary responsibility of this role is to work with both current employees and new hires within the company.
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels of the organization, both oral and written
- Attention to detail, high level of accuracy and comprehension of HR processes
- Creates an environment that encourages and rewards teamwork and collaboration, both internally and externally
- Understands and fits with company values
- Inspires team spirit and loyalty to the organization
- Ability to work independently while contributing towards a team environment
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality at all times on matters pertaining to the company
- Provides administrative support to HR management and Base Managers to process all new hire employees, including system input, file management and systems onboarding.
- Provide HR administrative support for all employee change processes, document management and workflows;
- Act as a point of contact for employees and managers on HR related administrative matters with oversight by Manager, People;
- Prepare reports, stats, forms, employment verification letters, etc. as requested.
- Participate in the future planning and direction of the HR department
- Monitor operational compliance with the company’s policies and procedures
- Supports Health, Safety, and Environmental initiatives
- Participate in training to comprehend, implement, and maintain all quality objectives as stated in our Quality Management System to ensure delivery of desired levels of operational safety and security.
- Cooperate fully with Inspectors to achieve quality inspection commitments
- Special Projects and other duties as assigned
- Actively participates in the Safety Management System (SMS)
- Diploma in HR or Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years of experience in an HR Administration role
- Strong organizational and time management skills including priority management focus
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and problem solving acumen
- Proficient in both oral and written communication
- Strong MS Office skills, knowledge of Ceridian Dayforce would be an asset
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org