Our client is searching for a highly organized, self-motivated and professional Office Administrator to provide general administrative and clerical support in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience as an office administrator and will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision.
If you have a positive attitude, are trustworthy and capable of maintaining confidentiality and professionalism at all times we want to hear from you!
Office Administrator Duties and Responsibilities Include:
· Answer and direct phone calls
· Organize, schedule and support meetings
· Maintain contact lists
· Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
· Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
· Develop and maintain a filing system
· Assist with updating website content
· Order office supplies
· Submit and reconcile expense reports
· Provide general support to visitors
Office Administrator Requirements and Qualifications
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Business college training an advantage
· 2-5 years of previous office experience in a busy environment
· Competent computer skills including MS Office; Word, Excel and Outlook
· Experience answering phones, filing, word processing, coordinating paper work
· Internet skills including use of e-mails, group messaging and data collection
· Numeracy and literacy skills
· Must be a self starter, organized, detail oriented and a team player
If the above describes the kind opportunity you are looking for, please apply by submitting your resume and
coverletter. We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected to proceed will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com