Our client, a successful and growing logistics company are looking to add to their team! Are you a person who thrives in a busy environment and loves multi tasking?
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for communicating with CFO and General Manager to ensure proper reporting and identify efficiencies
- Responsible for preparing and sending out and tracking all Accounts Receivable
- Responsible for Accounts Payable
- Responsible for communicating with service departments to ensure work orders are completed and ready for billing
- Communicating with customers on status of their accounts
- Calculate and set up payroll
- Must have knowledge of Sage 50 software
- Answering phones, filing, collecting payments, issuing receipts
- Order supplies and equipment as needed
- Greeting customers
- Adhoc admin projects as requested
What you will bring:
3-5 Years experience in a similar role.
Intermediate to advanced computer knowledge in Word, Excel and Outlook.
Apply today for an exciting opportunity to work with our fantastic client! We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to proceed will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com