Our client in Vernon is searching for an Invoicing Clerk. Come join a well established company who offers stability, excellent compensation package including pension plan.
This position is fully responsible for customer invoicing and some inventory processing. This would include problem-solving with customers and issuing credits to customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
· Customer Invoicing
o All customer invoicing for shipments out of our treating plants in New Brighton (Minnesota) and Sidney, (Nebraska) as well as the reload yards
o Documentation management in sharepoint
o Work closely with quality control and the production manager on returns and credits
o Work closely with inside sales and production to problem-solve various issues regarding invoicing
· Maintain TSO (Treating Services Only) monthly spreadsheet:
o Track TSO orders through the treating report
o Invoice all TSO orders when completed
· Maintain Disposal monthly spreadsheet:
o Track Disposal orders through the treating report
o Invoice all Disposal orders when completed
· Inventory Processing
o Process inventory reports for some of the production locations and work with the yard to problem solve any discrepancies
Education: Minimum Requirements = High School Diploma or equivalent
o Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with windows operation required
o General bookkeeping knowledge helpful
o Accounts payable/receivable background helpful
o Proficient in basic math and volumes. Familiar with metric and American (or English) Standard systems
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
· Planning/organizing – prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans with detailed follow through. Ability to stay on task without direct supervision.
· Communication – demonstrates interpersonal oral communication skills by speaking clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Written communication skills are clearly written with the audience identified and the message defined in an understandable format.
· Dealing with ambiguity – is effective in coping with change and can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
· Interpersonal skills – must have the ability to use interpersonal skills to build rapport and relationships using diplomacy and tact.
· Have the ability to diffuse even high tension situations to drive to a comfortable result.
· Judgment – willingness to make decisions, exhibiting sound and accurate judgment, and makes timely decisions for the end result with limited direction. This would be after the initial training is completed.
· Technical Learning – ability to learn and comprehend new technical skills and knowledge
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
· To perform the duties of this job, the employee is required to use the computer for long periods of time in a sitting position. Minimal travel may be required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org