Our client is searching for a team player to work with their small dynamic team! You will be highly organized and detail oriented and have a sense of urgency with time sensitive projects. Duties will include: Scheduling meetings and calendars for team members, billing, support for executive team of 6. Knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook at an intermediate to advanced level is a requirement.
Specific skills required are:
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a small and cohesive team.
- Strong relationship-building skills with the ability to create rapport and communicate with a variety of individuals.
- Comfort and confidence in communicating (both spoken and written) with a broad range of individuals, including physicians and other professionals.
- Ability to self-manage, to perform multiple tasks, balance priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and decision-making skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in English essential, other languages welcomed.
- Strong grammatical, spelling and minute taking skills.
- A high level of computer literacy, including intermediate level experience with Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Safari/Chrome.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a variety of staff, volunteers, professionals and members of the community.
- A curiosity and a passion for learning.
- Have access to a vehicle.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org