ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- receiving, verifying, and processing contractor payments
- Preparing weekly contractor pay
- problem-solving variances and discrepancies
- reporting on customer balances and transactions
- perform account reconciliations.
- Contract review & administration
- High school diploma
- Post-Secondary Accounting/Administrative courses or equivalent experience
- accounts payable/receivable experience
- excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- strong organizational and planning skills
- team player and works well with other team members.
- proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and windows operation.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Planning/organizing – prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans with detailed follow through. Ability to stay on task without direct supervision.
- Communication – demonstrates interpersonal oral communication skills by speaking clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Written communication skills are clearly written with the audience identified and the message defined in an understandable format.
- Dealing with ambiguity – is effective in coping with change and can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Creativity – ability to create original and unique ideas and adds value in brainstorming settings. Ability to think out of the box.
- Interpersonal skills – willingness to reach out by phone when needed. Must have the ability to use interpersonal skills to build rapport and relationships using diplomacy and tact.
- Have the ability to work through differences with others for a mutually agreeable solution.
- Judgment – willingness to make decisions, exhibiting sound and accurate judgment, in a timely manner with limited direction. This would be after the initial training is completed.
- Negotiating – can negotiate skillfully by settling differences and can win concessions without damaging relationships. Can be direct and forceful as well as diplomatic.
- Technical Learning – ability to learn and comprehend new technical skills and knowledge.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org