We have clients in search of bookkeeping super stars to help out in various temporary situations.
- You thrive on change and adaptability
- You enjoy learning about new industries, companies and people
- You want to build your resume and skill set
- You need freedom and flexibility to work when and how often you want
- You are likable
Then we want to talk to you. Our clients come from all over the country, in various industries and various sizes. Their needs are ever changing and they need people like you to step in to get things done.
We diligently pre-screen our clients to make sure you are the BEST possible fit for them. Whether it is for a day or several weeks… you can be confident that your experience will be rewarding.
Duties include but not limited to:
- GST/PST reconciliations
- Bank deposits, account reconciliations, expense reconciliation,
- Month-end procedures, filing,
- Responding to regular accounting questions from project team members,
- and other various accounting activities as required.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Minimum completion of a bookkeeping certificate or equivalent
- 3 or more years of bookkeeping experience
- Working experience with Sage 50 or similar accounting programs
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills- prioritizing, organizing and planning effectively to meet all deadlines
- Self-motivated- thrives on taking ownership of duties and can work independently as well as a team member
- Proven ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good understanding of accounting principles
To apply, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Be sure to specify the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.