Our client is looking to fill their Receptionist/Administrative Assistant role with a committed individual that has a desire for a long term relationship. In this role you will welcome visitors in a professional and friendly manner. Direct visitors appropriately; notify company personnel of visitor arrival; maintain telecommunications system, mail, data entry, word processing and filing, assists accounting and HR departments with work overflow. This is a full time permanent position with excellent compensation and benefits.
- Welcomes and directs visitors by greeting them, in person or telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains telecommunication system.
- Maintains safe and clean reception, kitchen and boardroom.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provide admin support to accounting and HR departments.
- Data entry
- Filing and Mailing
- Minimum 2 years in a similar role
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Intermediate computer knowledge (eg: Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Some accounting knowledge/education
- Strong communication, personal and verbal skills
- Ability to multitask
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team and independently
- Above average organizational, time management and prioritizing skills