RECEPTIONIST – Full time Permanent
Description: Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Job Purpose: Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains telecommunications system, mail, data entry, word processing, filing, assisting accounting department with work overflow.
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains telecommunication system.
- Maintains safe and clean reception, kitchen and boardroom.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provide admin support to accounting and HR departments.
Skills/Qualifications: Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management
We are searching for a friendly, professional individual to work for our client, a leader in Real Estate development. Must have exceptional customer service skills as well as intermediate computer knowledge with Word, Excel and Outlook. You will handle a busy phone switchboard, greet visitors, word processing, data entry, filing and mail.
3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
Some accounting knowledge or education
Ability to handle multiple tasks
This is a full time permanent position with excellent compensation and benefits.