Our client is looking to fill their full time Receptionist role with a friendly and outgoing individual who is looking to work in a professional work environment. In this role you will greet clients, direct visitors appropriately; notify company personnel of visitor arrival; answer telephones, mail, data entry, word processing and filing, assist in other departments. This is a full time permanent position with excellent compensation and benefits.
• Answering phones.
• Maintains safe and clean reception, kitchen and boardroom.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Provide admin support to other departments.
• Data entry
• Filing and Mailing
• Minimum 3 years in a similar role or current graduate from Office Administrator course
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Intermediate computer knowledge (eg: Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Strong communication, personal and verbal skills
• Ability to multitask
• Able to work well under pressure
• Able to work efficiently as a part of a team and independently
• Above average organizational, time management and prioritizing skills