Real Estate Administrative Assistant
Top producing real estate team has an immediate opening for an energetic and motivated Administrative Assistant to join our vibrant team. You will be continually motivated and challenged coordinating multiple responsibilities and projects in parallel while working alongside our highly productive team. We are confident that you will enjoy the fun, fast paced and all inclusive environment.
This position is a full-time role, 5 days per a week, Monday through Friday, from 9am to 5pm. Compensation will depend on experience.
*****PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE, its a 100% MUST*****
- Ability to excel in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills
- A strong command of the English language is essential, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of online marketing/social media/SEO
- Advanced PC & MS Office skills
- Passion for photography and or video creation and editing
- Experience with Indesign or Illustrator is a Must
- A quick learner with a take charge attitude and the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task
- Marketing training and/or working experience is a definite asset
- Efficient and diplomatic at all times; a consummate professional
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide professional administrative, marketing & advertising support
- Maintain client database and all correspondence
- Manage all website content, listings & social media advertising initiatives (Facebook, Twitter and Agent’s website)
- Create and modify: Proposals, Real Estate Contracts, and Current Market Analysis Reports
- Deliver feature sheets and or files.
If you have an excellent work ethic, are dedicated and resourceful and a team player then we look forward to receiving your resume.
We wish to thank all applicants for their time in considering this opportunity. Only those whose credentials closely match our requirements will be contacted.