QA Supervisor – Okanagan
Our client is seeking an energetic and extremely detailed oriented individual with passion for perfection. What does it mean to be part of a team that powers Western Canada’s largest Janitorial services company? It means working with a group of bright, talented and enthusiastic professionals delivering top class services to our clients. It’s about enjoying what you do while working together to ensure that their clients remain satisfied with the quality of work that they deliver.
General Duties and Responsibilities.
- Work with the Operations team to ensure the quality standards are maintained at all times,
- Ensure quality standards are applied equally across all portfolios and all facilities and adequate corrective measures are implemented where non-compliances arise;
- Provide direct supervision and training to employees and Subcontractors working at the facilities and portfolios;
- Positively contribute to company standards as outlined in the quality control standards and ensure these standards are implemented effectively;
- Conduct Site Inspections and Participate in QA audits with clients;
- Respond professionally and promptly to all external clients and internal communication;
- Prepare summaries of weekly and monthly quality assurance reports and review them with the Manager, Quality Assurance.
- Handle all service escalations and dispatch internal work orders;
- Prepare and coordinate schedules, walk-throughs and Inspections;
- Monitor KPI throughout assigned portfolio;
- Train supervisors and crew as necessary on operational standards;
- Set improvement targets and attain agreed goals;
- Create weekly quality assurance reports.
- Strong Operational background with a minimum of 3 years of hands on in Customer QA, Customer Care/Service management or similar capacity with some experienced working in a challenging and demanding work environment;
- Diploma in management studies with a major in Quality Assurance or related field from a recognized Canadian institution is mandatory. Degree would be considered a strong asset;
- Self Starter who works under minimal supervision;
- Possess strong leadership skills coupled with the ability to provide direction to employees and sub-contractors;
- Previous supervisory experience in the building maintenance sector is considered advantageous;
- Highly adaptable and able to handle change in an effective and positive manner;
- Good working knowledge in Microsoft Office suite;
- Fluent in English (reading and writing) additional language advantageous;
- Candidates with an RCMP enhanced clearance are a definite advantage;
- Possess a class 5 driver’s license and own reliable vehicle.