Our clients Engineering Department is a Transport Canada Design Approval Organization that supports many internal and external modification and repair design requests by creating the appropriate data as necessary. The qualified individual will be responsible for interior modifications, structural support of avionics installations and structural modifications.
- Develop structural analysis
- Develop drawings
- Provide on-aircraft support and 3rd party designed modifications
- Develop design documents for demonstrating compliance to the appropriate regulations
- Liaise with Transport Canada and other approval authorities for design approval
- Manage resources to achieve assigned project goals
- Completion of an Aerospace Engineering Degree combined with 5 years of relevant experience OR a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
- Proven ability to meet project deadlines
- Able to work independently and as a team member
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer experience necessary (Microsoft Office and CAD)
Excellent compensation and benefits package are being offered for this position.