Our client is seeking a Project Coordinator for their Kelowna, BC location.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for using MS project to coordinate schedules and plans for the new bases.
- Create and maintain project schedules
- Assist with coordination of project planning, accounting/invoicing
- Provide input and insight to the head office team on process changes and/or innovations which will improve our operational performance
- Manage all project documentation related to set-up
- Understand and fit with companyvalues
- The Project Manager’s daily responsibilities involve scheduling, analyzing procedures and set-up.
- Fiscal Responsibilities / Administrative
- Monitor base costs, expenditures and budget variances monthly.
- 3 years Project Coordination experience
- MS Project, Word, Excel, Outlook experience is essential
- Exceptional communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization, both oral and written
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts
- Above average organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
- Comfortable presenting materials and reports to next 2 levels
- High level of personal integrity
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Ability to:
- Interpret and implement company policies and procedures
- Motivate staff to meet associated goals as required for effective safe day to day operations
- Deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- Work co-operatively between key management personnel and co-workers to achieve company goals and maintain operations
- Prepare for and respond to unforeseen changes/challenges related to safety and operations performance as it pertains to date to day operations
- Successfully multitask and handle changing priorities
- Work well under pressure and meet set deadlines
- Consistently demonstrate a safety focused mindset