The Logistics Coordinator is the central point of contact for base catering operations. Utilizing MS project to coordinate schedules, the position develops and maintains a detailed project schedule which includes administrative tasks and all sites involved in the project. Works with the team to understand and assist with tracking all work, task, and project assignments.
• Create and maintain project schedules
• Assist with coordination of project planning, accounting/invoicing
• Provide input and insight to the head office team on process changes and/or innovations which will improve our operational performance
• Manage all project documentation related to base set-up
• Understand and fit with company values
• The Logistics Coordinator’s daily responsibilities involve scheduling, analyzing procedures and documentation set-up.
• Fiscal Responsibilities / Administrative tasks
• Monitor and report on base costs, expenditures and budget variances monthly.
• 1-3 years Administrative and Coordination experience
• MS Project would be considered an asset, Word, Excel, Outlook is essential for this position
• Exceptional communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization, both oral and written
• High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts
• Above average organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
• Comfortable presenting materials and reports to next 2 levels
• High level of personal integrity
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
• Interpret and implement company policies and procedures
• Motivate staff to meet associated goals as required for effective safe day to day operations
• Deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
• Work co-operatively between key management personnel and co-workers to achieve company goals and maintain operations
• Prepare for and respond to unforeseen changes/challenges related to safety and operations performance as it pertains to date to day operations
• Successfully multitask and handle changing priorities
• Work well under pressure and meet set deadlines
• Consistently demonstrate a safety focused mindset
Sky Café is an alternative to traditional airline catering companies where we outsource the food production and focus on warehousing and trucking to our airline customers. Ideal candidate has all leadership roles would understand airline catering logistics, warehousing and airport operations.