Our client is seeking a seasoned administrative professional for their Kelowna office.
• As a seasoned administrative professional, the successful candidate will provide support to several senior level executives.
• Manage numerous general office services, providing the support needed.
• Proactively organize meetings, manage calendars, schedule travel, and respond to correspondence.
• Prepare reports, minutes, agendas, and presentation materials to a polished and professional standard.
• Proofread and edit other’s written materials.
• Assist with company meetings and events.
• Maintain the overall efficiency of document distribution and filing.
• Legal Assistant certification
• 3-5 years working in a legal office
• Ability to transcribe legal documentation and contracts
• Experience providing superior administrative support to senior level executives.
• Ability to effectively multitask and deliver quality results when working in a fast-paced office environment.
• Confidence in your ability to make decisions, be comfortable in sharing knowledge within the executive support team, manage confidential information, and be able to determine and communicate priorities in a customer-focused environment.
• Be poised and professional in interaction with people of all levels in the organization.
• Be willing to contribute to the achievement of team goals.
• Advanced skills in Word, Excel, and Powerpoint and are comfortable with the challenges of learning other advanced technological applications.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.