Lead Ramp Attendant – Rotation to Fort McMurray
The Lead Ramp Attendant position requires working in a fast paced environment with time constraints to meet arrival and departure goals. A professional and positive image must be consistently displayed by the employee. “Lead by example” concept is strongly prompted. Lead GSA’s assist in communicating policies and procedures within their operation and assist with directing and coordinating activities to provide a safe environment for employees while maintaining fast and efficient services.
• Delegate daily flight responsibilities among ramp team members
• Ensure foreign object debris walks are performed accordingly.
• Complete flight paperwork including (but not limited too) lavatory log, de-ice, and daily shift paperwork such as shift report, GSE checklist, and cabin service cleaning report.
• Ensure proper handling and loading of bags, live animals, and special cargo, ensure freight, mail, cargo, and baggage is received and delivered in a timely manner.
• Delegate job duties as required and ensure completion.
• Able to work as a team or work independently without direct supervision.
• Adhere to all policies and follow established procedures.
• Participate in required meetings providing input and recommendations.
• Perform other ground services duties as assigned.
• Worked as a GSA for at least three(3) months
• Be at least eighteen(18) years of age
• Possess a valid driver’s license
• Ability to work on a permanent basis in Canada
• Obtain a clear criminal record
• Ability to obtain necessary airport and/or Transport Canada security clearances
• Must be capable of lifting/pushing/pulling up to 70-lbs on a regular basis
• Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays and varying schedules
• Must successfully complete airline specific training programs and recertification
• Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently
• Able to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines
• Above average organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
• Attention to detail in all areas of work
• Confident, consistent, decisive personality
• Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
Submit Your Resume and Coverletter for this position: