Junior Business Analyst
Our client is seeking a Junior Business Analyst to work with the Controller and the Executive Team to perform professional duties related to the review, assessment, and development of business processes.
- Daily Flight Records (DFR) validation for invoicing
- Investigating and solving discrepancies in DFRs
- Works with the Controller and Exec Team to translate business ideas and processes to develop and maintain the following:
- KPI and PRP spread sheets
- Manpower Planning schedules
- Budget and forecast spread sheet models
- Assist with creating work rosters and shifts for base managers and HR.
- Assists PR with extracting payroll data; creating reports etc
- Strong organizational skills- prioritizing, organizing and planning effectively to meet all deadlines
- Self-motivated- thrives on taking ownership of duties and can work independently as well as a team member
- Proven ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Advanced working knowledge of excel
- 1 or more years of accounting/finance experience
- Preferred reporting work experience:
- Sage 50 or similar accounting programs
- Intelligence Reporting (Business Intelligence)
- Completion of an Business Degree or equivalent
To apply, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
**Be sure to specify the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.