IT Manager – Vernon, BC
Our client is seeking an IT Manager to work in their Vernon, BC head office.
• Establishing strong relationships and working effectively with senior management and team
• IT Strategic planning, alignment, and budgeting for external clients
• Sharing knowledge and providing assistance across clients as needed
• Maintaining accurate and timely reporting of system status enabling you to propose relevant improvements to each client environment
• Developing and maintaining technical materials as needed
* Responsible for developing and implementing new technology and strategies.
* Work in unison with all departments to insure that all technology systems run with the highest reliability rate possible and develop efficiencies where possible.
* 2-3 years of experience working with computers in a network (LAN/WAN) environment.
* BS or BA degree in computer science or related field.
* Experience with Microsoft Server/desktop software.
* A valid drivers license (abstract may be required)
* Strong references