Human Resource Manager
Aspire Recruitment Solutions is recruiting a Human Resource Manager on behalf of a local manufacturing company with approximately 90+ employees. This is a very exciting role with a great company.
Primary roll includes involvement in the hiring, benefit administration and development of staff and policy compliance of the company. Administer programs that enhance the acquisition, retention and growth of productive and positively motivated employees.
- CHRP designation or 5 years of related experience and/or training.
- Knowledge of provincial Labour Codes, employment law and progressive HR policies and practices.
- Good working knowledge of current Microsoft software (Word, Excel).
- Ability to handle sensitive information in completely confidential manner
- Must be high in integrity and ability to wear several hats at one time
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to provide training to diverse audiences.
- Ability to effectively interview and screen talent.
- Strong analytical skill and ability to work on basic processes as well as strategic initiatives as needed.