Aspire Recruitment Solutions is recruiting on behalf of Grouse River BC’s Best Outdoor Store. As they continue to grow we are currently looking for an E-Commerce Manager in Kelowna, BC.
Are you passionate about impacting the success of a company’s online business? Are you tired of jobs that focus only on the task at hand and leave out the big picture? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to be your best? Has your previous success in E-Commerce roles led you to look for your next challenge? If so, then we want to talk to you!
The E-Commerce Manager is responsible for driving the overall performance of the company’s online business. Using a mix of people focused leadership, thorough analysis, and strategic thinking, this role assumes guidance of the design, content, analysis, and performance of the company’s websites and online content.
Leading an internal content team and the coordination of third-party resources, the E-commerce Manager drives priorities in line with Grouse River’s customer centric mission – generating maximum exposure, conversion and sales performance from the company’s websites, social media, and online marketing activities.
Ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- A track record of 5+ years of successful experience in sales, marketing, or project management in an E-commerce environment
- Demonstrated success in the development and execution of strategic business initiatives
- A post-secondary degree, preferably in a related field
- Intimate knowledge of site performance and marketing metrics as well as current trends in search and social media
- A rich understanding of SEO techniques and strategies
- Experience conceptualizing, designing, and managing successful E-commerce sites
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to develop proactive responses to observed opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A solid technical background and proficiency with the following computer programs/functions
-A working knowledge of databases and web programming
- A passion for outdoor pursuits is a definite asset
Successful candidates will be expected to:
- Recruit, train, develop, and lead the E-commerce team to maintain performance objectives and ensure the development of individual team members
- Manage the merchandising, SEO, and other key components of online storefronts
- In conjunction with the marketing and purchasing departments, plan and update the company¹s website content to align with events and promotional objectives
- Analyze online marketing performance and refine content and placement strategies accordingly
- Implement and improve avenues for the company to engage with its customers online, including the maintenance of social media venues and the regular distribution of email marketing
Why Grouse River?
Our organization is comprised of a group of highly dedicated, hardworking employees who are committed to pursuing excellence on daily basis. It is our mission to attract, reward and retain talented people who are passionate about making a positive impact in their professional and personal lives every day. If this sounds good to you, then you should also know that Grouse River offers:
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Personalized development planning
- Participation in a profit sharing program or performance bonus program
- Educational assistance
- Healthy living & fitness benefits, a group benefits plan, Employee Assistance Program, Volunteer program and Group RRSP
- A generous employee discount
About Grouse River
Grouse River is Canada’s premier, full-service outdoor retailer. With a focus on top-quality gear for camping, hunting and outdoor adventure, including associated optics, electronics, outerwear and footwear, Grouse River caters to both hardcore outdoor enthusiasts and casual participants.
Our commitment to providing outstanding service, thousands of quality products, all backed by our exceptional GRantee, make us Canada’s Best Outdoor Store.
While we greatly appreciate all the replies we receive, regretfully, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.