Construction Administrative Assistant
Our client is searching for a dynamic and experienced Construction Assistant. You will possess a strong admin background which will include advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Receive and code invoices
– Prepare invoices for client approval
– Produce monthly reports
– Prepare walk thru packages
– Update weekly construction schedule
– Prepare and submit all building permits
– Track all service requests
– Attend a weekly service meeting
– Administrative tasks when asked by the project coordinator and construction manager
– Customer Service
This is a full time permanent position to start immediately.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of administrative experience within the construction industry. Solid compensation and benefits offered.