Business Systems & Technology Manager
Are you passionate about all things technical? Are you tired of jobs that focus only on the task at hand and leave out the big picture? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to be your best? Has your previous success in senior IT roles led you to look for your next challenge? If so, then we want to talk to you!
The Business Systems & Technology Manager is responsible for the overall strategy, selection, implementation, and maintenance of all software and technology systems. This role owns the company’s ERP and other software systems and has the responsibility to support and enhance organizational performance through the configuration of these systems in order to meet changing business requirements.
Other Job Duties:
- Coordination of the company’s technology providers including the procurement of new systems
- Support, security, and maintenance of existing IT infrastructure, including communications systems (email, telephony, etc.).
- Post-secondary education in computer science, business, E-commerce, or a related field, or an acceptable combination of education and relevant experience
- Minimum five years of direct work experience in progressively senior IT roles; including a minimum of 3 years in an IT leadership role
- Advanced knowledge of networking, operating, and ERP systems
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategic business initiatives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Highly effective project management skills
- Experience evaluating and implementing new technology including oversight or involvement with the implementation and maintenance of an ERP system
- Experience negotiating and working with third party vendors
- Demonstrated ability to effectively resolve problems/challenges and stay current with emerging technologies