Our client is a web based APP that helps connect communities, fosters volunteerism and helps businesses with employee engagement and community branding.
- They have partnered with 3 very large financial institutions and will be launching the APP this fall. They are a startup technology firm with customers!
- They need help selling their software to other businesses.
- They are a community contribution company; people and our community matter more to them than profits.
Who you are:
- Accomplished sales and business development leader
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Experience selling to businesses of all sizes in the Okanagan preferably to marketing departments or ownership
- Alternatively, you have experience in fundraising in businesses
- Business degree or post-secondary education
- You volunteer in our community outside of work and are actively involved in our company
- You want to work for a dynamic, innovative organization and play a major role in the company
- You want to help us change the world
- You prefer working for small entrepreneurial organizations where you can make an impact vs large corporations
- Competitive salary and benefits package will be provided
- Opportunity for stock options after 6 months based on performance