Business Development Professional
Our client is seeking a Business Development professional to help them engage new clients, as well as develop existing ones. You would be a team player that thrives in a dynamic and forward thinking company.
Duties and responsibilities
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client
- University Degree preferred
- Experience in software sales
- 3-5 years sales experience
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills: Analyzes problem by gathering and organizing all relevant information
- Planning and organizing: Plans and organizes tasks and work responsibilities to achieve objectives. Sets priorities and schedules activities.
- Technical Aptitude: Has strong computer skills, learns in an unstructured environment, is able to identify symptoms versus problems, can problem solve with others.
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Work Standards: Sets and maintains high performance standards. Pays close attention to detail, accuracy and completeness.
- Initiative: Seeks increased responsibilities, asks for and offers help when needed.
- Adaptability: Adapts to changing work environments, work priorities and organizational needs
- Integrity: Shares complete and accurate information; maintains confidentiality; adheres to organizational policies and procedures.
Annual Salary, Annual Bonus, 2 weeks holidays, comprehensive employee benefits package.
To apply, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
**Be sure to specify the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.