Our clients are always in search of administrative super stars to help out in temporary situations.
- You thrive on change and adaptability
- You enjoy learning about new industries, companies and people
- You want to build your resume and skill set
- You need freedom and flexibility to work when and how often you want
- You are likable
Then we want to talk to you. Our clients come from all over the country, in various industries and various sizes. Their needs are ever changing and they need people like you to step in to get things done.
We diligently pre-screen our clients to make sure you are the BEST possible fit for them. Whether it is for a day or several weeks… you can be confident that your experience will be rewarding.
Must be professional and have the ability to make people smile and feel welcome. 2+ years of administrative experience is a requirement and strong working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook is a must.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Answering multi line switchboard
- Distribution of mail
- Word processing (letters & marketing material)
- Filing and data entry
- Greeting clients/customers
- common area maintenance and boardroom set up
- Assist with client events
- Project work as assigned
- Executive assistant duties for executives
To apply, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
**Be sure to specify the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.