Our client is seeking a Administrative Assistant to provide overall office support. You must me flexible with the ability to work from home approx: 30hrs/week.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provides administrative and office support by:
- Managing and maintaining PM calendar – Scheduling appointments, meetings and teleconferences –
- Supporting the project implementation teams with scheduling of meetings and teleconferences
- Arranging all travel and preparing itineraries for committee and Implementation team meetings
- Monitoring and controlling the implementation teams and co chair meeting schedules
- Taking and transcribing minutes, maintaining accurate records, following-up on decisions made, and ensuring required action is initiated on meetings attended by Co Chairs and PM
- Composing correspondence, reports, briefing notes, and a variety of documents as requested
- Managing GP sessional forms and submitting for payment
- Data input for all Mobile Assessment Unit(MAU)
- Preparing presentations using PowerPoint.
- Report preparation and project documentation for ongoing project reporting
- Researching and composing correspondence, reports, briefing notes, and a variety of documents for the committees
- Maintaining the filing systems for the A GP for Me Project.
- Assist in developing and maintaining positive relations with the members, other professionals and community
- Participate as required, in Continuous Medical Education programs for the Division and members
- Provides as requested, administrative support to Central Okanagan Division of Family Practice fellow colleagues
- Communicating with and responding to committee members regarding various issues and requests related to A GP for Me .
- Preparing, assembling, and distributing meeting agenda materials.
- Arranging meeting logistics and catering.
- Unlocking and preparing the meeting room in advance of the meeting and ensuring the room is tidy after adjournment.
- Performing other committee duties as necessary.
Skills & Qualifications
- High school graduation supplemented by business related courses and 3 – 5 years administrative assistant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent grammatical and spelling skills.
- Ability to effectively organize meetings.
- Ability to set-up and maintain electronic and paper files.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks, balance priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of the team.
- High level of computer literacy including intermediate level experience with Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Internet Explorer.
- Minute taking and transcribing skills an asset
- Ability to work cooperatively with a variety of staff, volunteers, professionals and members of the community.