Administration and Communications Coordinator
Our client is currently seeking to fill the full-time position of Administration and Communications Coordinator.
The successful candidate will work out of the provincial office which is located in Vernon, BC.
• overseeing the functioning of the office on a day to day basis, including office accounting functions;
• performing other duties and undertaking other tasks and projects that may be assigned by their supervisor;
• maintaining the knowledge and skills required to effectively discharge general responsibilities and assignments
• communicating effectively with their supervisor to ensure they are aware of all projects and tasks assigned to or undertaken by the MCC; and
• keeping apprised of CCBC policies and procedures and complying with the same at all times.
A successful candidate should possess:
• Post secondary education in Sport Administration, Business, or a combination of related education and experience.
• Excellent computer skills in all Microsoft software programs, graphics software and experience with web site management and web maintenance.
• The ability to work with a high degree of independence in a very fast-paced environment and respond quickly and efficiently to inquiries.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills, as well as ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks concurrently.
• The ability to work as a team player in a volunteer-based organization.
• The ability to produce polished communication in written and oral form.
This is a full-time position. Starting salary will be determined based on qualifications and experience.