The Operations Manager is responsible for executing the strategic and operational plan through leadership and knowledge. The position will focus of financial responsibilities as well as operational development.
• All accounting functions such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll (40 employees), bank reconciliations, journal entries, weekly and monthly reporting.
• Human Resource functions such as implementation of benefit plan, communicating with employees on payroll and benefit questions.
• Participate in Inventory and purchasing
• Job costing
• Stream lining systems for efficiency
• Assist the President with ad hoc projects
• Plan, oversee and monitor the key objectives for the company
• 5 years financial accounting and office management preferred
• Proven track record in:
Managing an operational budget and finances
Developing effective systems
• Proficient in PC based application; Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Simply Accounting (SAGE)
• University degree and/or Diploma in finance
• Exceptional communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization, both oral and written
• Above average organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
• High level of personal integrity
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
• Successfully manage multiple tasks and handle priority changes