Our client is looking for a friendly and welcoming Office Administrator to join their dedicated and committed team!
TERM POSITION April – September
The successful candidate will be customer service driven; will take their own initiative to complete tasks as they arise; will be a strong team player who interacts well with all kinds of people; and will have strong computer skills.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Based in Kelowna, in the beautiful Okanagan Valley, our client is the region’s leading supplier of professionally-installed retractable insect screens and retractable solar screens. Our client isn’t just about selling their product; they are about unparalleled customer service.
- Answering phones and greeting customers in the showroom
- Providing general support to customers
- Taking orders in person and over the phone
- Inputting information and invoicing
- Performing follow up calls with customers
- Supporting the team with various administrative requests
- File management
- Must be friendly, excellent with customers, and have an aptitude to learn quickly and smartly
- The successful candidate will have some experience in administration/office
- Experience with software programs such as Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Above average organizational skills
- Possess a strong work ethic
Come join a fantastic team!
We thank all who applied, however only those being considered will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org