Our client is seeking a skilled and reliable General Laborer to join their growing team! In this position, you will be responsible for performing general cleaning and maintenance duties surrounding boats, while following all site health and safety regulations. A strong work ethic and attention to detail are essential.
- Perform various physical duties as assigned, including detailing, waxing, and cleaning boats
- Maintain all safety standards
- Moves, secures, installs, builds, loads, or unloads materials.
- Performs some specialized tasks which may require on-the job training
- Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment
- Moves items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor
- Moving tools, equipment, or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor
- High school degree or equivalent educational experience; vocational school or trade apprenticeships a plus
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 40 pounds
- Must be comfortable climbing up tall ladders, working at elevated levels
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Able to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
Come join a fantastic team! We thank all who applied, however only those being considered will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org