Our client A&G Supply Ltd. is searching for a positive and outgoing Customer Service Representative to join their dedicated team in Vernon BC! The Customer Service Representative is the primary contact for their customers and is responsible for providing product and service information and resolving product or service issues.
If you enjoy people and aspire to deliver an exceptional customer experience, we want to hear from you!
For over 25 years, A&G Supply has been providing customers throughout southern British Columbia with quality sanitation products and ongoing recommendations to enhance building safety, employee productivity, and facility image. Their goal is to improve the clients’ overall image so that the building occupants and customers have the best possible experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services
- Access the company’s systems to obtain and extract order information, create reports for management and assist customers and vendors with any issue
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Effectively communicate with vendors, customers and the sales teams to ensure high efficiency and smooth operations
- Schedule, dispatch and coordinate product and service requests by phone or email
- Administrative duties include: data entry, filing, scanning, managing vendor relations, creating and managing purchase orders
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Hands-on team player with exceptional phone etiquette and excellent people skills
- Superior organizational ability and time management skills
- Detail oriented and accurate in execution; ability to multitask and work well under pressure with minimal supervision
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment, maintains a positive frame of mind and sets an example of professionalism for other employees
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Computer Skills – Familiar with PC operating systems, Microsoft Applications including PowerPoint, Word and an above average utilization of Excel
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Leadership: the ability to motivate, discipline and resolve conflicts on a regular basis.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving: Analyzes problem by gathering and organizing all relevant information.
- Planning and Organizing: Plans and organizes tasks and work responsibilities to achieve objectives. Sets priorities and schedules activities.
- Build Relationships: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Work Standards: Sets and maintains high performance standards. Pays close attention to detail, accuracy and completeness.
- Adaptability: Adapts to changing work environments, work priorities and organizational needs.
- Integrity: Shares complete and accurate information; maintains confidentiality; adheres to organizational policies and procedures.
- $20 per hour, reflecting experience.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package.
Come join an exciting, fun, fast-paced, innovative, and inspiring team!
If the above describes the kind opportunity you are looking for, please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter. We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected to proceed will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org