Accounting Technician – West Kelowna
A local CPA office in West Kelowna is currently looking for an energetic individual to join their team for 20 to 30 hours per week. You will be a vital part of the team responsible for assisting with accounting functions to ensure delivery of tax related filings.
As an Accounting Technician your responsibilities will include:
- Review bookkeeping using software programs such as: Simply Accounting/Sage and QuickBooks/QuickBooks Online.
- Prepare working papers and financial statements for Compilation Year End engagements along with Corporate Tax Returns.
- Prepare and review Personal Tax Returns.
- Assisting staff with items such as: Payroll-CEWS, T4’s, WCB and other related items.
- Monitoring client deadlines to ensure compliance.
The Skills and Attributes required for this position include:
- Degree or certificate in Accounting or Bookkeeping.
- 1 – 2 years minimum experience in Full Cycle bookkeeping.
- Experience preparing Compilation Engagement Year Ends would be an asset.
- Well developed skills using Simply Accounting/Sage, Quickbooks/QBO, CaseWare, and Profile/Intuit software.
- An energetic and friendly demeanor.
- Willingness to work as a member of our team.
- High attention to detail and strong work ethics.
- Ability to work overtime during busy season.
The starting wage based on experience is between $25 and $35 per hour. There is flexibility with hours and remote work. Benefits are also available along with team building fun!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org