In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Controller and others on the accounting team by taking care of accounts payable, accounts receivable, banking, reconciliations, managing tenant administration including updating leases, pulling monthly rent payments and associated reporting, and other support responsibilities as identified based on established priorities. As the successful candidate, you are a self-starter that has the proven ability to work effectively within a team. Your communication skills are above average, and you strive for operational excellence.
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes:
- 3 or more years of bookkeeping and/or accounting experience;
- Experience in Real Estate Development, Property Management or Hotel Management is preferred;
- Previous experience with Sage 300 CRE (Timberline) will be considered an asset;
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office 365;
- “Can-do”, positive disposition; someone who takes pride in a job well done is perfect for this role!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com